Designed to be havens of comfort and charm, the different rooms and suites at Le Chambard are interludes of tranquillity and refinement for a soothing stay.
In each room, you will delight in the exceptional bedding that will ensure you restful nights.
For each room, discover:
- LCD television
- Possibility of an extra bed
- Bathroom with shower or bath
- Bathroom with shower and spa bath (Suite)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hospitality tray (Deluxe Superior and Suite)
- Free Wi-Fi
When you stay at Le Chambard, you benefit from free access to the Spa (from 8 am to 7.30 pm).
Every morning, a delicious breakfast is served at your table , in the private and restful setting of the dining room with stone walls and open beams.
Our products are selected with great care from local farmers and are prepared on site. We will serve you fresh bread, pastries, Gugelhupf, a panacota verrine, dried fruit, cold meats, local cheeses, fruit salad, butter, honey and a Christine Ferber jar of jam.
- Breakfast served from 7 am to 10 am (€36)
- Breakfast served in your room from 7 am to 10.30 am (€42)
Our rooms & suites
Each of the hotel’s 32 rooms and suites is unique. These spaces have their own identity, always in keeping with the establishment’s spirit.
From €471 for double occupation
Our new Suite, the Suite Madame, have a surface of about 60 m2.
We offer two bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub, separated toilets, a spacious living room and a pleasant living space.
The decoration created by the Woman of our House, Patricia Nasti, is inspired from our Chef Olivier Nasti’s universe. Sober and pure, elegant and warming, woods and natural elements, sleek and inspirating luminaires, make this Suite unique.
From €371 for double occupation
Treat yourself to an exceptional stay in one of our charming hotel’s Suites. These apartments are the ideal stopover for an Alsatian getaway. Take advantage of the space (from 30 m²), the view over the vineyard or the village and the spa bath.
In a cosy designer setting, all the ingredients for a successful stay can be found in our suites.
Masses of space, designer furniture, rich materials, bright view, luxurious services, and more: savour an exceptional stay in one of our Suites. Here, a complete change of scenery and relaxation are always on the programme.
Your stay at Le Chambard will remain forever in your memory. Allow yourself to be seduced…
- Bathroom with shower and spa bath
- Hospitality tray with Nespresso® coffee machine
- View over the vineyard or the village
- Possibility of hosting an additional person on request and subject to price conditions
From €308 for double occupation
Discover the Superior Deluxe rooms at Le Chambard, cosy havens where you will enjoy relaxing and unwinding. These double rooms (45 m²) are equipped with a lounge.
They overlook Kaysersberg castle, the vineyard or the village.
- Bathroom with bath or shower
- Hospitality tray with Espresso® coffee machine
- View over the castle, the vineyard, or the village
From €231 for occupation double
Serene and spacious (25-30 m²), the Standard rooms offer impeccable classicism.
Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace from where you are able to enjoy the view over the vineyard, ideal for recharging your batteries and taking advantage of the very special atmosphere of the Alsace Wine Route.
- Bathroom with bath or shower
- Possibility of a balcony or a terrace with a view over the vineyard